Thursday, April 14, 2011

Weather NOT cooperating in MN

This from Elko (MN) Speedway..

"Due to the weather forecast Friday and Saturday, we have decided to postpone the Spring Dirt Nationals. If you already purchased your tickets, they will be good for Summer Dirt Nationals July 14, 15 & 16. Our next scheduled event besides next weekends test n' tune is April 30 Eve of Destruction RAW!"

This is a big disappointment for the racers, fans and track.  The weather forecast is for rain, turning to sleet, turning to snow... so its probably the right decision.

Its really too bad they wont get to race on the dirt at Elko Speedway until Mid-Summer.

The Openers at Oglivie (MN) Raceway and Cedar Lake (WI) Speedway have also been cancelled this weekend due to the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment